Apart from the world-famous Chocolate Hills
, the province of Bohol is also a mecca of awesome sights, beach activities, and unique food delicacies for tourists to experience. Getting around Bohol is easy, making it one of the best destinations to visit in the Philippines. You can even visit all of the top tourist spots in just a day so you can maximize your time on the beach or highlands.
Travel Guidelines When Visiting Bohol
1. Leisure tourists should pass a negative RT-PCR test taken within 72 hours before their flight to Bohol.
2. Travelers should show pre-booked accommodation at a Panglao local government unit-accredited establishment.
3. They should also show a complete travel itinerary, an individual QR code from www.tourism.bohol.gov.ph, and a letter of acceptance from the Municipality of Panglao, which they can get after registering at the municipality’s website (www.panglao.gov.ph).
4. For tourists who want to avail tours, they should pre-book DOT-accredited tours only.
5. Hotel bookings should be from establishments in the Municipalities of Panglao or Dauis that have the Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO) from DOT or the Ultimate Bohol Experience (UBE) seal from the Provincial Government.
6. Tourists should also pre-arrange their transport service (point of entry to the hotel) through accredited transport services.
7. Travelers should strictly comply with the establishment’s our tour’s minimum health and safety standards at all times.
8. Tourists who are staying in Bohol for less than 5 days do not have to be tested prior to departure, but those staying for longer than 5 days have to undergo an RT-PCR test on the fifth day of their stay.
9. Departing tourists must also follow quarantine protocols such as checking-out their QR code from their hotel establishment and at the airport.
The entry points of Bohol for domestic travelers are at the Bohol-Panglao International Airport and Tagbilaran City Port. When traveling via air, passengers are required to wear face masks and full face shields.
To see the travel guidelines in the top tourist spots in the Philippines, go to Yoorekka
Bohol is a bucket-list-worthy place and is indeed one of the top tourist spots in the Philippines. As long as you follow the guidelines set by the government, you’ll get to see the world-class attractions and dive sites that the province offers.