Bacolod Mayor Evelio Leonardia signed the Executive Order No. 35 series of 2020 that states the suspension of home quarantine passes (HQPs) and Sunday lockdowns in the city. The city is now back to GCQ until either extended, adjusted, upgraded, or lifted by the national IATF. Here are some of the guidelines in Bacolod under the GCQ:
• The curfew in the city still remains from 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM daily.
• People ages 21 years old below and 60 years old and above are still ordered to stay at home at all times.
• Wearing face masks and the protocols for social distancing must be observed in markets, offices, restaurants, and public areas.
• Mass transportation must observe physical distancing measures by limiting the vehicle’s capacity to 50%. Meanwhile, passengers should comply with the one seat apart policy inside jeepneys.
• The odd-even scheme for private vehicles entering the city is still mandatory in the city’s entry points.
• Private vehicles are still not allowed to enter the city on Sundays .
• Malls are allowed to open non-leisure businesses and restaurants, but the latter should offer delivery and take-out only.
• Mandatory temperature checks and the requirement of face masks must be conducted in the mall and commercial centers’ entrances.
• Outdoor exercises such as walking, jogging, running, and biking are allowed as long as proper social distancing is observed.