For this year, Baguio Country Club Christmas Village’s theme, World of Fun, features amusements and enjoyments for kids and kids-at-heart. Whether guests want to take aesthetic pictures or play around, this Baguio Christmas village has the perfect spot.
Aside from the usual Christmas-themed display around the area, this Christmas village in Baguio
has added new rides and activities for kids, such as the mini carousel, ball pit, and reenactment of kids’ favorite stories. Baguio Country Club Christmas Village also has carnival games for adults, nativity pageants, snow shows, and live musical performances.
This Baguio Christmas Village
applies strict regulations at its mini carousel to ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone. The ball pit area also follows a schedule for different age groups:
• Kids aged 2 to 5 years old can play from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM, and 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM, and
• Kids aged 6 to 8 years old can play from 10:45 AM to 11:15 AM, 12:15 PM to 12:30 PM, 1:45 PM to 2:15 PM, 3:15 PM to 3:45 PM, 4:45 PM to 5:15 PM, 6:15 PM to 6:45 PM, 7:45 PM to 8:15 PM, and 9:15 PM to 9:45 PM.
Baguio Country Club Christmas Village is open daily until January 7, 2024, from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM during weekdays and 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM during weekends. While PWDs, toddlers below three years old, and Baguio Country Club members are free of charge, entrance fees for adults, senior citizens, and kids aged 4 to 12 vary at different times of the day:
• Adults entering from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM are charged PhP100 and PhP150 from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM;
• Senior Citizens entering from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM are charged PhP80 and PhP120 from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM, and
• Kids aged 4 to 12 years old entering from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM are charged PhP50 and PhP100 from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
This holiday season, whether you have kids or you’re a kid-at-heart yourself, have a delightful and festive Christmas experience at Baguio Country Club Christmas Village.
Visit Yoorekka Magazine for more exciting Christmas events and destinations in Baguio and Northern Luzon!
Rates may change without prior notice.
Check out this video: