From requiring booking hotels in Boracay to presenting negative RT-PCR test results, the local government has established safety protocols to keep the island free from COVID-19. And as it should be, the tourism industry also prioritizes the welfare of their guests and employees.
With the ongoing global pandemic, Two Seasons Boracay Resort ensures safety and security by setting guidelines in place. Here are the resort’s general guidelines and safety measures for guests and its employees:
• Upon arrival and while inside the property, guests and employees are required to wear face masks and face shields and practice proper physical distancing.
• Guests’ temperatures will be checked and if found higher than normal, an airport representative will accompany the guest to the nearest hospital.
• Guests’ luggage will be disinfected before they are loaded into the resort’s service vehicles and hotel rooms.
• QR codes must be prepared and shown by the guest upon arrival in the hotel.
• Rooms, public spaces, and kitchen areas are thoroughly disinfected for the safety of the guests.
• Chairs are sanitized every two hours, while beach beds are cleaned after every use.
• Minibars in guests’ rooms are no longer available to prevent the spread of the virus. If guests wish to avail themselves of drinks and snacks, they can dial the front desk.
• Only guests from the same household can share double or twin occupancy rooms.
• Buffet and self-service dining modes are not allowed in the hotel’s restaurant. Guests can opt to order a la carte meals which can also be served in the room.
If you are looking for one of the best beach resorts in Boracay to spend your summer vacation in luxury, look no further than Two Seasons Boracay Resort. Unrivaled by regular resorts near Boracay, the place will earn your confidence—and meet twice your expectations.
Whether you’re on the hunt for hotels near Boracay or beaches near Boracay, Yoorekka
got you covered! Visit Yoorekka.com to find cheap hotels near Boracay and more!
Two Seasons Boracay Resort is located at White Beach Station 1, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan. For booking and room inquiries, you may call +639175665811 or send an email at email@example.com. Please note that advanced booking in Boracay is recommended, so make a reservation well before your trip.