Feature Article

Alveo Land Presents New Property in Quezon City

Orean Place is Alveo Land’s new real estate venture north of Metro Manila.

By: Eunice Sheene Fulgencio | September 10, 2018
Share this article
Facebook facebook
Facebook twitter


National Heroes’ Day 2018

Orean Place is Alveo Land’s second twin-tower project.

Image: Alveo Land’s Official Website


Alveo Land Corporation, a fully-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land and one of the premiere real estate developers in the country, is set to unveil yet again another condo property to the public. The newest venture, which is situated in Vertis North, North Triangle, Quezon City, promises laidback city living right in the country’s biggest city.

Labelled as the “Enterprise Capital in the North,” Vertis North is fast-becoming one of Ayala Land’s central business and lifestyle districts. Containing 700,000 households and three million residents, Vertis North is a self-contained district where business hubs, entertainment centers, and healthcare facilities can be found. It is also a short distance from the Metro Rail Transit and a stone’s throw away from the giant entertainment industry ABS-CBN.


THE PROPERTY



Hailed with the name Orean Place, the 46-story high-rise, two-tower condo development is a follow-up to the highly successful High Park, Alveo’s first twin-tower project. The architecture of the property shows a mixture of practicality and luxury—a combination specifically targeted to today’s working generation. Since young professionals of today are set on working their way up the career ladder whilst enjoying the finer things life has to offer, Orean Place was designed to satisfy these two standards.


PROPERTY BUILDING FEATURES AND AMENITIES



The two-tower condo buildings are designed with features that offer convenience, luxury, and sustainability. All lobbies, as well as selected common areas, are interior-designed while all residential units are equipped with an allocated emergency load in case of power shortages. Meanwhile, both ground floor lobbies have direct access to the Retail Courtyard which houses a total of 22 retail units. Other building features include an amenity garden deck located at the second floor, 24-hour building security, two fire exits per residential floor, as well as heat and fire detection.

Both the indoor and outdoor amenities of Orean Place promote relaxed city living. Some of the property’s indoor amenities include a fitness center and a function room while some of the outdoor amenities include a lap, a lounge, and a kiddie pool, a play area, and an outside lounge.


PROPERTY UNITS, PRICING, AND PAYMENT



There are a total of 611 residential units for Tower 1 available. Only fourteen units are found on each floor, so the area is spacious and comfortable.

When it comes to the unit types, there are four options to choose from. First is a 33-square meter studio unit for sale at PhP5,400,000. Second is a 56-square meter one-bedroom unit for sale at PhP9,100,000. Third is an 89-square meter two-bedroom unit with a price tag of PhP14,600,000, and fourth is the 130-square meter three-bedroom unit which goes for PhP21,400,000.

A reservation fee of PhP100,000 is required for each unit and a 30% down payment is also needed. The remaining 70% is payable in up to 69 months. The turnover is currently set in 2023.

Overall, with its sustainable towers, accommodating facilities, and modern-architectural theme, Orean Place by Alveo Land Corporation is a property to watch out for.


Check out other properties of Alveo Land or browse the Housing and Condo Guide category of the Yoorekka Directory.
Newsletter Banner
author
About Eunice Sheene Fulgencio
Eunice knew that she’d be writing for the rest of her life from a very young age. Naturally introverted, she is selective with how she uses her time and who she spends it with. Has a penchant for sweet treats, sentimental proses, and online personality quizzes. A true-blue INFJ.
Learn more stories on:
Location Tags:
Disclaimer: All articles in the Consumers Magazine of Yoorekka are for general information and entertainment purposes only. Although careful research has been made in writing them, Yoorekka does not make any warranty about the completeness and accuracy of all information presented in our articles. Our content is not intended to be used in place of legal, medical, or any professional advice.
MORE STORIES AROUND THE PHILIPPINES
Follow Us On:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Home
Advertise
About Us
Privacy Policy
Register My Store
HTML Sitemap
Submit My Favorites
XML Sitemap
Terms and Conditions
FAQ Page
Copyright 2013 - 2024 ShoppersGuide Marketing Inc. All Rights Reserved
This website uses cookies to enhance the user experience. For more information please see our privacy policy