After the phenomenal Freddie Mercury biopic “Bohemian Rhapsody” reignited Queen’s popularity especially with the younger generation, many of the newer fans might want to experience the band’s music live. The same might go for the older fans who want to relieve their childhood by listening to Queen’s popular hits. Both groups don’t need a time machine to do so as one of Queen’s famous tribute bands, Queen Nation, will have a show in the country. The band will perform various Queen hits such as “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Don’t Stop Me Now,” and “Love Of My Life.” Tickets are available at SM tickets outlets and SM tickets online.
How to get there: The Cove is located in Okada Manila. Okada Manila provides a free shuttle service, so simply make your way to any of the following pickup points: SM Aura, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM BF Paranaque, Binondo, SM North EDSA. For the shuttle schedule, visit http://www.okadamanila.com/?q=transport
Tips for purchasing tickets and watching the show:
• Check the ticket transaction policy before buying tickets.
• If buying for your group, check first how many tickets can be issued per person.
• Be updated on last-minute changes or cancellations by following the social media accounts of the event organizer, the artist, or the venue.
• Never buy tickets from unofficial distributors. Be wary of scalpers who tend to put extra costs on tickets.
• If the show is for free seating, arrive early so you have better chances of getting the best seats.
• If the show has seating assignments, practice basic courtesy and never take someone else’s seat.
• Do make sure to follow the rules and regulations of the venue. Take note of what is allowed to bring inside the venue.
• If there is a dress code, make sure to follow it.
• To avoid theft, keep your personal belongings close to you at all times.
to get more updates on upcoming shows and trending spots in the metro.
Attending any of these upcoming concerts in Metro Manila this January 2019? Let us know in the comments section!