Their fans have waited for years and years, and now British electropop band Years & Years will finally have their first show in Manila. Manila is part of the band’s Palo Santo Tour in Asia. In the show, they will perform some of their hits such as “Desire,” “Eyes Shut,” “King,” “Shine,” and “If You’re Over Me.” The band was formed in 2010 and released a chart-topping debut album “Communion” in 2015. Tickets are available at TicketNet outlets and TicketNet online.
How to get there: Follow directions that were given previously.
For more updates about events and entertainment in Metro Manila, visit the Yoorekka Magazine
Tips for purchasing tickets and watching the show:
• Make sure to buy tickets from known and legitimate sellers only. Be wary of scalpers since they tend to sell tickets in a much expensive price.
• If you’re going with a group of friends, check the rules regarding bulk purchase. There are bundled promos for group purchases in some shows.
• Follow the social media accounts of the artists, event organizers, or the venue itself for any updates regarding last-minute changes or cancellations.
• Be early to increase your chances of getting the best seats. If the show, however, has assigned seating, don’t take someone else’s seat.
• Follow the rules and regulations of the venue. Be aware of what is allowed to bring and to wear at the venue.
• Since crowded places are usual targets for thieves and pickpockets, make sure to keep your personal belongings close to you at all times.
Which of these entertainment shows do you have tickets to already? Share your concert preps with us in the comments section!