In compliance with the safety guidelines given by the Inter-agency Task Force (IATF) and Department of Tourism (DOT), this resort in Lipa
released a list of precautions that the management implements to ensure a relaxing and safe vacation:
• The resort reduced operational activity to 30% to maximize social distancing protocols.*
• Guests must be 21 to 59 years old only.*
• Curfew hours will be from 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM.*
• Pre-booking guidelines and requirements will be implemented.
• Health declaration forms must be completed upon check-in.
• Body temperature checking is mandatory upon entry.
• Car wheels and guests’ luggage will be disinfected.
• Guests will be required to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
• Disinfecting mats and foot-operated alcohol dispensers will be provided at the entrance.
• Floor markers will be followed to ensure social distancing.
• Guests are discouraged from mingling with occupants of other rooms and from sharing food and belongings.
In addition to these, the resort follows strict housekeeping cleaning procedures, including the regular sanitation and disinfection of rooms and high-touch surfaces. With these strict safety protocols, Rose Villas Resort Lipa can surely cater to your needs for a serene, stress-relieving escape.
Rose Villas Resort Lipa
is located at Purok 6B San Jose, Lipa City, Batangas. For inquiries, you may contact 0956-736-0719 or (043) 773-3149 or email email@example.com
*June 2022 Update: Under Alert Level 1, full capacity is allowed subject to the presentation of proof of complete vaccination before indoor establishment entry. Also, the movement of individuals is permitted except for reasonable restrictions identified by the local government unit.
Visit Yoorekka Magazine for more exciting travel destinations in Batangas and Southern Luzon!
One last note for our beloved Yoorekkans: Even as we feature tourist destinations to support local tourism, we encourage you to put your health and safety as your utmost priority--even if that means skipping a vacation for now. In the meantime, we hope that the beautiful spots we share will inspire your future travel adventures. Keep safe!
This article was initially published in Yoorekka on October 15, 2020.
Check out this video: