• Before you travel, check the government’s official guidelines, requirements, and safety measures for flights and hotel stays.
• If possible, go on small group tours only and follow strict social distancing rules.
• Try to opt for cashless transactions to avoid direct contact with other persons when making purchases.
• Be vigilant about your personal hygiene. Follow the basics: wear face masks, wash your hands regularly, and carry alcohol and hand sanitizer.
• Listen to your tour guide for warnings against threats such as sea urchins and other harmful marine life.
• Always wear your life vest if you’re not 100% sure of your swimming skills.
• Follow the rules given by the tour guide at all times.
The pandemic might not be over, but these breathtaking tourist spots in Palawan are worth the wait.