To give medical frontliners a break during the holidays, additional flights to the province will not be allowed this month. Below are 17 local government units that had the approval of the Regional Inter-Agency Task Force (RIATF) for the moratoriums on locally stranded individual’s arrivals:
• Ilog and Cauayan: December 20 to January 3
• La Carlota City: December 22 to January 2
• Pontevedra: December 22 to January 5
• Himamaylan, Victorias, and Calatrava: December 21 to January 3
• Bago City: November to December 5
• Sagay City: November 26 to December 10
• Hinobaan: December 15 to 22
• La Castellana: December 22 to January 5
As of writing, the towns of Manapla, Candoni, Moises Padilla, and Valladolid are still waiting for the RIATF’s decision on their request to suspend the arrival of LSIs. Meanwhile, in Bacolod City, the moratorium for the suspension from December 21 to January 3 was also approved by the RIATF . Furthermore, flights to Negros Occidental are suspended on December 24, 25, 31, and January 1.
Go to Yoorekka
for more COVID-19 updates in Bacolod.