Beach lovers can spend their holidays in their element at the Plantation Bay Resort and Spa.
One of the places where beach lovers can celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve is at the Plantation Bay Resort & Spa
. Holidays at the resort is filled not only with good food but also with fun and games.
All the restaurants in Plantation Bay are open on Christmas Eve. Each restaurant serves different cuisine from all around the world. Kilimanjaro Kafe offers Filipino and international dishes while the Fiji restaurant offers mainly Asian dishes, including Japanese and Korean cuisine. For a taste of Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, guests can dine at the Palermo Café-Bar while meat lovers will have the time of their lives at the Savannah Grill. For dessert, the Alien Abduction ice cream parlor is the best place to stay at the Plantation Bay Resort & Spa.
Guests can celebrate New Year’s Eve at the Kilimanjaro Kafe since the other restaurants will be closed for the occasion. The restaurant offers a dinner buffet for its guests to celebrate the New Year.
Since these restaurants offer eat-all-you can buffet, here are some tips to enjoy fully the smorgasbord of Filipino and international food:
• Check out the food available on the buffet. The choices can be overwhelming and you may tend to get food items close to your table. Try those that are not usually available in other restaurants.
• Take small portions so that you get to taste most of the dishes.
• Reduce or avoid carbohydrates altogether. Rice and pasta can easily make you full. It is advisable to start with the meat to get the most out of the buffet.
• Savor the food on your plate and enjoy the buffet dinner.
• Whether you eat at home or at a restaurant on New Year's Eve, what is important is to enjoy the company of family and friends.
Click the restaurant or hotel names to see their exact addresses and contact numbers.
Images are from the official websites and Facebook pages of featured establishments unless otherwise indicated.