Every tourist’s top-of-mind concern when planning a vacation is safety amid the ongoing pandemic. Luckily, Amorita Resort carefully takes its guests wellbeing in mind and ensures that it would be safe for you to wander around the property with their CARE Program: Cleaning & Safety Protocols, Actions for Health & Well-being, Responsible & Mindful Service, and Education & Advocacy. Here is the breakdown of the resort’s safety protocols.
• The hotel staff clean and disinfect guests’ rooms for at least 24 hours. Rooms will also be “locked down” for two days after each stay before its thorough cleaning.
• All housekeeping staff wear personal protective equipment and use hospital-grade disinfectants to ensure thorough and safe cleaning.
• Upon the arrival of guests, their luggage will undergo spray sanitation and cleaning before being brought to their rooms.
• Guests are required to submit health questionnaires, wear facemasks, and undergo temperature checking upon arrival.
• The resort has an on-site nurse and on-call doctor to handle any medical incident.
• Shared spaces and high-touch surfaces are regularly disinfected by the management.
With the resort’s new normal initiatives and luxurious offers, it‘s certainly a staycation spot that deserves your visit out of all the tourist attractions in Bohol. From the moment you arrive until you check out, everything is made to be relaxing, hygienic, and safe. With an assurance like this, settling for ordinary beaches near Bohol just won’t do!
Go to Yoorekka
for more resorts near Boholor other Philippine tourist spots!
Amorita Resort is located at #1 Ester A. Lim Drive, Barangay Tawala, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. You may call their numbers for information and reservations at +63 38 502 9003 and +63 917 726 4526. For room reservations, you may call +632 5318 3388 and +63 917 816 9441.