Paradise won’t exist without safety, and that is why Anika Island Resort adapted to the new normal for leisure amid the pandemic. In the new normal, here are what guests can expect while booking a stay in this resort:
• Guests must read and follow the resort’s pre-arrival and arrival procedures found on the following link: https://anikaislandresort.com/pre-arrival-arrival-procedures/
• The resort’s shuttle will be waiting for the guests at the terminal’s exit.
• There will be strict cleaning protocols for guests’ luggage before they check in the resort.
• Before checking in, guests will be guided to walk through the resort’s sanitation area.
• Guest rooms are disinfected and sanitized by the staff after guests’ stay as another precaution against the virus.
• The resort also provides masks in guest rooms and hand sanitizers in public areas of the resort.
• The resort has also prepared an isolation room in case a guest feels sick or registers a body temperature higher than 37 °C.
It is beyond the shadow of a doubt that you will be living in paradise if you choose to stay in Anika Island Resort. With all the tropical offerings and extended safety protocols of this resort, who wouldn’t want to make the most out of their getaway?
Whether you’re looking for hotels near Cebu or resorts near Cebu for your next vacation, Yoorekka got you covered. Check out Yoorekka.com
to discover beaches near Cebu and more!
Anika Island Resort is tucked away in F. Roska Street, Barangay Okoy, Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island, Cebu. You can visit their website at http://www.anikaislandresort.com/ or you may call (032) 438 9073, (+63) 917 328 4898, and (+63) 922 843 9517 for bookings and more information.
Stay safe as you travel! Make sure to follow social distancing protocols and observe health precautions wherever you go. Have a great trip!