Due to the possible spread of coronavirus disease in Bohol, the government continues to implement travel protocols. With that, Eskaya Beach Resort and Spa enhance their efforts to follow the mandated safety protocols to continue operations and ensure safety among travelers and staff. Below are the resort and spa’s safety guidelines under the COVID-19 pandemic that are noteworthy:
• Domestic travelers must submit a negative PCR test at least 73 hours before arriving at the resort. Also, guests coming outside Bohol must register at www.tourism.bohol.gov.ph before arriving in Bohol.
• Guests must provide details such as nationality, contact number, email address, and places they have been to for the last 14 days before their check-in at the hotel.
• Guests should submit a Health Declaration Form upon arrival and wear a face mask and face shield when on the resort’s premises.
• During island hopping, guests must undergo thermal checks on the beach upon their return to the resort.
• The resort strongly encourages cashless payment for other charges in the resort.
• The resort will strictly implement proper hand hygiene, social distancing, and personal protective equipment.
• In guest rooms, minibars and other complimentary food and beverage will not be available to avoid COVID-19 transmission among guests.
• In the resort’s restaurant, buffet service will also not be available.
Are you planning to take a relaxing and private vacation in Bohol this summer? Then take note of the safety guidelines and book a stay at Eskaya Beach Resort and Spa with your family!
Eskaya Beach Resort and Spa located at Barangay Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. For reservations, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +63917 109 9830 and +63917 109 9830. For more information about the resort, you can visit their website at https://www.eskayaresort.com.
and discover more feature spots!