Whether you want to shop, dine, or relax, do everything at Parqal.
Images: Mary Grace Cafe (L); The Marketplace (R) Facebook pages
While the open and green spaces surrounding the nine different building of Parqal is the highlight of this new mall in Metro Manila, mall-goers can also visit the various shops around the area. There aren’t many shops yet, but here’s a list of shops available to serve you at Parqal mall.
• Soy Yummy Cafe on the Ground floor
• Chachago on the Ground Floor
• Dunkin’ on the Ground Floor
• Dylan Patisserie on the Ground Floor
• Mary Grace Cafe on the Ground Floor
• Open_Source on the Ground Floor
• Aquabest on the Ground Floor
• Sarabia Optical on the Ground Floor
• Skinive Aesthetic and Wellness on the 2nd Floor
• Le Reale on the 2nd Floor
• Levi’s on the Ground Floor
• Security Bank on the Ground Floor
• A1 Premium Shabu-Shabu on the Ground Floor
• KIDCO Hydrotherapy Medspa on the 2nd Floor
• The Marketplace on the Ground Floor
• Akira Skin and Spa on the 2nd Floor
• 7-Eleven on the Ground Floor
Bring your pets when you stroll around the mall, shop, or do leisure activities, as this new mall in Metro Manila is pet-friendly. Parqal is located at Diosdado Macapagal Blvd, Aseana City, Parañaque, and is open from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM from Monday to Wednesday and 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM from Thursday to Sunday.
Check out this video: