Clark launches Clark Bike Day
The province of Clark launched a special day for all bikers in the place. Clark Bike Day will be held every Saturday and Sunday, from 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM and 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM. A special lane will be open every weekend exclusively for the bikers to use. The Bike Day route will be held along Prince Balagtas Road’s “Pader or Wall”. Clark implemented strict safety protocols for Bike Day :
• QR Codes for contact tracing purposes will be posted. All rides must give their details.
• Clark traffic rules must strictly be obeyed, especially in road crossings.
• Always wear your face mask/covering, except for when you feel like it is keeping you from breathing freely.
• Maintain a safe distance of 2 meters from other riders.
• Always ride on the bike lane’s right side. Single file riding is a must.
• Remember to announce your intention when overtaking another rider.
• Racing within the bike lane is strictly prohibited, unless permitted by the CDC Management.
• When stopping for a rest or for an emergency, move completely off the bike lane.
• Only 3 members of a riding group shall be allowed to participate.
• Practice social distancing when getting off your bike.
• Always keep your hands sanitized.
• Bring essential tools for mechanical purposes.
• Strictly no littering.