To ensure that all its guests can shop around and dine-in while staying safe and protected from the COVID-19
, Twin Lakes Shopping Village implemented various safety guidelines and precautions in partnership with the IATF, National Task Force Agency Against COVID-19, Department of Trade and Industry, and Department of Tourism. The mall is part of the “Ingat Angat, Tayong Lahat” campaign, an initiative that aims to boost the country’s economy by supporting businesses while ensuring the safety and protection of customers. Below are some of the safety guidelines imposed in the mall:
• All high-touch surfaces will be regularly disinfected.
• The mall will have floor markers that must be followed to observe social distancing.
• All guests must comply with the contact tracing requirements and fill out a health declaration form by scanning a QR code or filling out a paper form.
• Guests are required to wear face masks and face shields at all times.
• Sneeze guards are placed between diners at dining establishments.
• Dining establishments use contactless menus and payment.
Twin Lakes Shopping Village
wishes all its guests to enjoy shopping and dining under the new normal. Safe and happy shopping and dining are undoubtedly attainable by being part of the “Ingat Angat, Tayong Lahat”
Campaign and implementing safety protocols. Follow their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/twinlakesshoppingvillage/
, to catch their latest updates.
Stay safe as you travel! Make sure to follow social distancing protocols and observe health precautions wherever you go. For now, keep safe!
This article was originally published in Yoorekka on October 19, 2020.
Check out this video: