The Bacolod Express Services Office (BESO)
is the newest public government satellite office in the city that launched last Tuesday, July 4, at the third level of SM City Bacolod, led by Bacolod City Mayor Alfredo Abelardo Benitez.
The satellite office, officially called BESO, brings government services closer to the public in cooperation with private sectors to enhance economic growth as these services become more convenient for the Bacolodnons and promote inclusion among the constituents.
The launching of the new BESO Bacolod satellite office
at SM City Bacolod was led by Mayor Benitez together with the heads and authorities of government agencies and organizations, Assistant Mall Manager Ms. Julia Javellana, SM Senior Assistant Vice President Ms. Quennie Rodulfo, Councilor Celia Flor, Atty. Pacifico Maghari III, Atty. Karol Joseph Chiu, and OIC Provincial Director Of Negros Occidental Ms. Lynna Joy Cardinal.
Mayor Benitez says that Bacolod Express Services Office or BESO shall give excellent service to the people of Bacolod, making it easier to access government services and process government transactions.
BESO Bacolod will follow operations with the mall hours and is open from Monday to Friday with 12 counters operating and offering the following services and applications :
• assessment of trisikad/ tricycle/jeepney/common carrier;
• issuance of a professional/occupational tax return;
• fire safety evaluation clearance application;
• Philippine Identification System birth registration assistance program;
• Mayor’s certification and clearance;
• Office for Senior Citizens Affairs and Persons with Disability identification card issuance and senior citizen ladderized incentives scheme under the Business Permits and Licensing Office and the Department of Social Services and Development;
• health certificates;
• health identification cards and sanitation clearance under the City Health Office;
• vaccination certificates;
• social services assistance;
• filing of community tax—individual and corporate;
• zoning location clearance for building permits under the Office of the Building Official;
• zoning location clearance for business permits;
• zoning lot certification;
• electrical permit and endorsement of the Bureau of Fire Protection;
• business permit applications;
• business name registration under the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI);
• retirement business;
• transfer of tax;
• sealing of weights and measures;
• document requests under the Civil Registrar;
• assessment and payment of City Treasurer’s Office License Division; and
• evaluation and payment of CTO Land Division.
The weekend schedule of the Bacolod Express Services Office (BESO) is still being finalized.
BESO Bacolod can accommodate at least 100 clients daily but can still be maximized depending on the number of transactions and processing time.
Bacolod City residents may also book appointments for these services online.
SM Bacolod City’s Bacolod Express Services Office (BESO) is an additional site for the city’s one-stop satellite office, the other location being launched first at the Ayala Malls Capitol Central.
Assistant Department Head of the Local Economic Development and Investment Promotions, Frances Mae Llamas said that “Indi ka na magkadto sa Bacolod City Government Center para mag [hikot] sang services bangud naga-offer na ang syudad sa mas accessible nga lugar.”  (People would not need to go to the Bacolod City Government Center to avail or process these government services because these services are now offered in one accessible location.)
 https://bit.ly/3rIqFrv; https://bit.ly/3Y49flB