Baguio City releases guidelines on waiver penalties
In line with the enhanced community quarantine, the country’s summer capital adopted several guidelines that will be applied to all public transportation vehicles. These guidelines include the following:
1. All PUVs with numbers ending 3 and 4 will be allowed to confirm their units until May 15, 2020, with Waiver of Penalties.
2. Application for Extension of Validity of Certificate of Public Convenience (CPC) with expiry dates from March 17 to April 15 can be filed until May 15, 2020 with Waiver of Penalties.
3. Provisional Authorities and Special Permit issued to PNVs, pubs, TH, Tourist Transport, Taxi, and UV Express with expiry dates covering the period of March 17 to April 15 shall be extended until June 15, 2020 with Waiver of Fees.
4. Compliance Order, Resolutions, and Decisions which direct operators to comply within a certain period and period falls between March 17 to April 15, 2020, shall be allowed to comply until May 15, 2020 with Waiver of Penalties. 
SM City Baguio offers free parking
In a social media post, SM City Baguio announced that it will be offering free parking during mall hours starting March 26, 2020 until further notice. The parking fees will be waived in the mall’s North Terrace Parking under the enhanced community quarantine. Overnight charges will still apply. 
Ilocos’ free shuttle for frontliners
Ilocos offers free shuttles that will be available for all frontliners, medical personnel, and medical patients. All routes will be available from 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M . The routes are as follows:
• Route 1 - Pasuquin Municipal Hall to Provincial Capitol and vice versa
• Route 2 - Dingras Municipal Hall to Provincial Capitol and vice versa
• Route 3 - Piddig Municipal Hall to Provincial Hall and vice versa
• Route 4 - Sarrat Municipal Hall to Provincial Capitol and vice versa.