The beautiful island of Boracay
is known for its powdery white sand beaches and pristine waters and is one of the most popular destinations for local and international tourists. Because of the island’s natural beauty and beach-related activities, Boracay island is the place to find respite, especially after a stressful time.
If you are fond of picturesque places and vast garden spaces, Paradise Garden Resort Hotel & Convention
might be the Boracay hotel for you. Paradise Garden Resort Hotel & Convention
is devoted to providing a tropical sanctuary to its guests, and during this pandemic the paradise resort dedicates all of its effort to make the place safe. Before packing your luggage, read on and see why this resort should be your Boracay hotel of choice!
A Tropical Haven by the Beach
Located at a stunning beachfront, Paradise Garden Resort Hotel & Convention Center is a 4-hectare tropical resort with comfortable rooms and leisure facilities. The resort hotel offers eat-play-relax-celebrate facilities which set it apart from other resorts on the island. Its rooms are also located near the beach and are fully furnished to give guests utmost relaxation. Rooms also have balconies where you can cool down and marvel at the lush views after hours under the sun.
Apart from the cozy rooms, Paradise Garden Resort also takes pride in its three swimming pools and jacuzzi where you can take a refreshing dip. When you need to recharge, quench your thirst and satisfy your hunger in any of the resort’s five restaurants: Grand Paradise Bar & Restaurant, Sunset View Resto Bar, Tryst Bar and Restaurant, Alfresco Coffee Shop, and Court Yard Restaurant. Lastly, a Boracay trip won’t be complete without souvenirs for our friends back home, but don’t fret, because you can purchase souvenirs at the hotel’s gift shop even at the last minute.
Paradise Garden Resort Hotel’s Safety Measures
With the pandemic still present in the country, it is important that travelers are assured of their safety. Paradise Garden Resort Hotel & Convention Center has implemented safety protocols to keep both guests and staff safe from contracting the disease. Here are the safety guidelines and practices of the resort:
• Guests must call and book reservations before arriving at the hotel. Travel documents such as health certificates, valid IDs with proof of residence, and hotel vouchers must be secured before checking in.
• Frequent washing of hands, wearing face masks, and maintaining physical distancing must be observed inside the resort.
• Visual markers are posted in the hotel’s common areas to remind guests and staff of the new normal rules.
• Disinfecting mats are stationed at the hotel restaurants’ entrances. The restaurant’s tables and chairs are thoroughly sanitized by the staff.
• Transport vehicles, lobbies, and common facilities are regularly disinfected as well.
• The hotel’s housekeeping staff executes the stringent disinfection of guests’ rooms before check-ins.
Still preparing for your Boracay trip? Visit Yoorekka
for more travel tips and recommendations in this tropical paradise!
If you are dreaming of a tropical vacation in one of the country’s top popular destinations, then look no further than Paradise Garden Resort Hotel & Convention Center for your stay!
Paradise Garden Resort Hotel & Convention Center is located at Manggayad, Manoc-Manoc, Boracay Island.