Part of Filipino Christmas is giving gifts. When giving a Christmas gift, one of the main concerns you can have is the item’s usability. You would want to provide affordable, functional things, especially if the receiver is practical like your mom. Believe it or not, there are Christmas gifts that are functional, good quality, and budget-friendly! So if you’re struggling to find Xmas gift ideas for the best woman in your life, read on below to see the best finds!
The best part is that you can find these best Christmas presents at Yoorekka’s Tiangge Center! So if you’re struggling to find Xmas gift ideas for the best woman in your life, read on below to see the wishlist ideas!
1. For the mom who loves giving kitchen makeovers, provide them with a set of kitchen essentials that they can use. For one, why not give her new cups and saucers? They’re functional and can be used duringChristmastoo! Decor 2 Adore’s12 pieces cup and saucer setis an excellent example of this. It is made from ceramic materials that are heat resistant—perfect for thoseXmashot chocolate drinks for your Christmas celebration!
You can get these 12 pieces cups and saucers from Decor 2 Adore at Yoorekka’s Tiangge Center for PhP600. Minimum of 5 pcs per order.
2. Many mothers love giving their homes a makeover forChristmas—which is why decorations and home improvement items are on their Xmas wish list. Here’s an idea: why not give her something simple likeelegant curtains? This set from Elegant shopping makes the bestpresentssince its colors can boost your home for a more festive Christmas celebration! It will give your home a classy look all year long.
You can get this white printed and brown curtain from Elegant Shopping at Yoorekka’s Tiangge Center for PhP2,995 (14% off).
3. Are you finding the bestpresentsfor the best cook in the house? They would love thisseven-piece knife setfrom Moda Atbp. This set is the best Christmas gift because it has all the kitchen knives to cook the best meals. Plus, it comes in a stand so you can store it neatly when not in use. This present must be in any delightful home cook’s Xmas wish list!
You can get this seven pcs kitchen knife from Moda Atbp at Yoorekka’s Tiangge Center for PhP380 (5% off).
4. Of course, the best Xmas presents for your mom also come from fashion items that will upgrade their wardrobe. A classy piece like thisRachel bagfrom Tim’s Bag Shoppe would be a great Xmas gift since it’s affordable, helpful, and stylish! The Rachel bag is also made from durable materials. Your mom can bring this bag to anyChristmas celebrationfor many years to come.
You can get this chic bag from Tim’s Bags Shoppe at Yoorekka’s Tiangge Center for PhP600.
5. What do you give your mom if she has already received all kinds of presents? Why not get her something that will improve her health this Christmas? Barley’sAmazing Coffee with Tongkat Alimight not be on the usual Christmaswish list. Still, it will benefit your mom in the long run, like improving skeletal health, mood support, and regulating blood sugar.
You can get this coffee with tongkat ali from Barley’s at Yoorekka’s WebMall Outlets for PhP750.
6. About the lastgiftidea, you can also give your mom something to improve her home life and health. Scents For Senses’ range of humidifiers and purifiers would also make perfect Xmas presents for mothers. It must be on most people’s wish list for Christmas! If you’re looking for something functional and aesthetically pleasing, theJ83 machine humidifierwill be the perfect gift for your mom.
You can get this Jmachine humidifier from Scents for Senses at Yoorekka’s WebMall Outlets for PhP1,920 (20% off).
7. It’s a given fact that moms are good at budgeting expenses at home—it’s incredible how they manage all the monthly costs! You can give her this handymoney organizerto help her with budgeting this coming Christmas. With this Xmas gift, she would have an easier time handling all the expenses for your family’sChristmas celebrationtoo!
You can now get this money organizer from Trift.Ph at Yoorekka’s Tiangge Center for PhP180 (10% off).
8. For a complete OOTD this Christmas, give your mom fancy footwear that will finish her outfit thisXmas. Foot Traffic Footwear’sJazz women’s sandalswill be versatile, making it one of the most valuable presents. With its soft leather strap and lightweight materials, she would be stylish and comfy during your Christmas celebration.
You can get this women’s sandal from Foot Traffic Footwear at Yoorekka’s WebMall Outlets or PhP449.10 (10% off).
9. Got aplantitamom?Then there’s no doubt she has a giftwish listperfect for her plant babies. This Xmas, give her presents that will make her precious plants stand out this Christmas even more like this collapsible handmaderattan flower pot! The pot is made from seagrass or rattan materials, adding extra chicness to her stunning plants. With this pot, you'll be checking off an item in her Christmas wishlist!
Available in small size: 18cm (top), 22cm (mid), 18cm (bottom), 20cm (height)
You can get this collapsible handmade rattan flower pot from Décor 2 Adore at Yoorekka’s Tiangge Center for PhP270.
10. Whether it’s agiftfor your mom or grandmother, thesedainty cup setswould make excellent presents this Christmas. Despite its elegant and expensive-looking design, this gift set is just below PhP1000! It would also make a fine addition to your mom’s porcelain collection.
Available in three designs: Bennet, Augustus, and Cyprian
You can get this teacup elegant saucer and cup with a box from Muradito Home at Yoorekka’s Tiangge Center for PhP751 (23% off).
Philippine Christmas celebration is all about giving your loved ones the best Christmas presents! With these Christmas wishlist ideas, share your mom these valuable items that she can use for a long time and for many Christmas celebrations to come!
Denisse Tan is currently a work in progress: she’s an aspiring writer, artist, and fashion designer! She’s trying to figure out how to manage her time in achieving all of her goals while also taking in life as humanly possible. Aside from art, she’s a big fan of the color pink, disco music, Bratz dolls, and Genshin Impact. By age 35, she plans to travel to New York City 🗽.
Disclaimer: All articles in the Consumers Magazine of Yoorekka are
for general information and entertainment purposes only. Although
careful research has been made in writing them, Yoorekka does not
make any warranty about the completeness and accuracy of all
information presented in our articles. Our content is not intended
to be used in place of legal, medical, or any professional advice.