When: November 30 to December 2, 2018 11:00AM to 9:00PM
Where: East Atrium Mid Level 2/3 East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza
Scoring a great deal is definitely a great source of happiness for most shoppers. And if you’re into unique and affordable finds, this final event on our list is worth checking out. Articraft de Charité is an artisanal fair where you can buy the most hip products you can give to your loved ones this Christmas, whether it’s homemade trinkets, drinks and food, clothes, or decors.
How to get there: Ride the MRT and get off at Shaw Boulevard station. Take the exit facing Shangri-La Mall. The footbridge connects Shangri-La to the mall. The East Atrium is located at the East Wing.
Tips for a better shopping experience:
• Monitor the social media pages and websites of event organizers for updates and announcements.
• Make a list of the items you will buy and create a budget accordingly. Doing this can save you from overspending and buying unnecessary items.
• It’s helpful to bring your own eco bag. Doing so can lessen the plastic waste at these events.
• Wear comfortable clothing since bazaars can get overcrowded. Shirts made from cotton can let your skin breathe and absorb the sweat from your body. Note that it does not dry fast, so it’s better to wear cotton items in an air-conditioned venue.
• Before purchasing an item, try to look at different stalls and see if others sell the same thing for less.
• Follow the rules and regulations of the event venue as common courtesy. Know what is allowed and what is prohibited.
• If not explicitly stated, check with the event organizers to know whether or not the event allows children.
• Keep an eye on your personal belongings at all times during the event.