Christmas season is around the corner, and it’s a stressful time for some men out there due to the lack of gift ideas. According to studies, women are thoughtful when buying Christmas presents, but men are not so far behind! If you want to boost your pogi points for your wife or girlfriend—or to show your love to your mom or sister, here are some gift ideas that are bound to be on their Christmas wishlist!
Read on below to get wishlist ideas and presents perfect for all the extraordinary ladies in your life during the holiday season!
1. When you’re out of Christmas gift ideas for the holiday season, you can never go wrong with jewelry—after all, women love them! Here’s a gift idea: theseinitial letter necklacesfrom Kieliy. Made from non-tarnishing 18K gold plated material, these daintypresentswill suit any style. Plus, they’re hypoallergenic, too—definitely in any jewelry lover’s wishlist! Get her a personal piece to add more personal touch to this classy gift.
Available from letters A to Z, except P; comes in a box.
You can get this 18K gold plated necklace at Yoorekka Tiangge Center for 45% off!
2. A versatile pair of shoes are great giftideasto complete her looks and OOTDs for the holiday season! In case of this, you can never go wrong withKrooberg Retro Ladies in all black! It is made with durable and phylon material, so every step is light to the feet—the perfect pair for travels during the holiday season! It will make the best ideas for presents and gifts for ladies who are always on the go and looking for the perfect comfy and stylish shoes—it’s bound to be on their wishlist presents.
You can get this Krooberg Retro Ladies in All Black at Yoorekka WebMall Outlets for 43% off!
3. This Christmas, make her feel extra pretty by giving her thegiftof a makeover—starting with her hair!Sharliz Salon’s vouchersoffer various hair makeovers to boost woman’s confidence. One of the best presents you can give is a new hair color, keratin, and haircut in one go with this voucher for 50% off! Aside from stylish fashion pieces, makeovers are also part of women’swishlistthis holiday season.
You can get the Sharliz Salon’s voucher at Yoorekka Deals for 50% off!
4. If her hair is already perfect, you can also give her the gift of a stunning new eyelash extension that will make her eyes extra popping this Christmas—one of the bestChristmas presentsfor ladies. Give her this eyelash extension from Mish Beauty Salon and Spa for the most flirtatious lashes. Now at 50% off, this voucher lets ladies get their dream long lashes for less thisholiday season! No need for substantial volume mascara this Christmas!
You can get the Mish Beauty Salon and Spa’s eyelash extension voucher at Yoorekka Deals for 50% off!
5. Here are gift ideas for the woman who loves skincare: this Beautederm Elixir set! For 35% off, she will get all her skincare essentials for less! This set includes a headband, refining toner, exfoliating facial brush, sunblock, and night fix cream—the best Christmas presents for skincare lovers, and it’s bound to be on their wishlist. With its natural ingredients, the ladies in your life can achieve their dream skin effortlessly. She will be extra glowy this Christmas!
You can get this Beautederm Elixir Set at Yoorekka WebMall Outlets for 32% off!
6. If you have an extra budget for your presents, here is another wishlist idea for gift presents: complete her hair and lashes extension makeover experience with thisnail extension voucherfrom BeDazzle Salon. For 50% off, she can have longer and more vibrant nails for Christmas! Now, she will have equally sparkly nails fit for the holiday season. It’s below PhP1,000, too!
You can get the BeDazzle Salon’s nail extension voucher at Yoorekka Deals 50% off!
7. Got a K-drama-obsessed mom, wife, or sister? It’s not that hard to get Christmas presents ideas for them! Their gift wishlists usually include all things Korean! For instance, make her feel like a K-drama lead this Christmas with thisdainty dressfrom Studio K. For 59% off, it’s a bargain gift idea for the ever-trendy K-drama fan in your life. No need to go to South Korea this holiday season!
Denisse Tan is currently a work in progress: she’s an aspiring writer, artist, and fashion designer! She’s trying to figure out how to manage her time in achieving all of her goals while also taking in life as humanly possible. Aside from art, she’s a big fan of the color pink, disco music, Bratz dolls, and Genshin Impact. By age 35, she plans to travel to New York City 🗽.
Disclaimer: All articles in the Consumers Magazine of Yoorekka are
for general information and entertainment purposes only. Although
careful research has been made in writing them, Yoorekka does not
make any warranty about the completeness and accuracy of all
information presented in our articles. Our content is not intended
to be used in place of legal, medical, or any professional advice.