Coron opens Telekonsulta hotline
The Municipal Health Office of Coron (MHO) launched a Teleconsulta program last September 22 in order to provide medical consultations to residents without leaving their homes . Residents can access the Telekonsulta from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Those who are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty in breathing, sore throat, and loss of taste and smell can report their health status through the Telekonsulta. Medicines will be delivered to callers at their home by barangay officials.
MHO also announced that the Rural Health Unit will be opening its services to residents. Patients are required to wear face masks and face shields. The schedules for the services are as follow:
• OPD Consultation (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday)
• Birthing Center (Monday to Sunday)
• Animal Bite Treatment Center (Monday to Friday)
• Family Planning (Monday to Friday)
• Prenatal Check-up (Friday)
• Immunization or vaccines for kids (Wednesday)
• TB-DOTS (Monday to Friday)
Go to Yoorekka
for more COVID-19 updates in Palawan.