Snow World Cebu has a food park selling food and drinks located outside the facility. But guests who want to stay inside the premises can also check out the coffee shop where they can have a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. The coffee shop is perfect for people who want to keep warm while staying inside. The price of regular coffee is PhP30 while coffee with chocolate costs PhP40.
Discover the best travel destinations the country has to offer when you visit Yoorekka
Details about Snow World Cebu:
• Entrance fee: PhP350 (children and adults)
• Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM; Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
How to get to Snow World Cebu: From Ayala Center Cebu, get on a jeepney headed for Labangon (jeepney route no. 12L) and tell the driver to let you off at Punta Princesa. From Punta Princesa, ride on a jeepney headed for Minglanilla or Naga (jeepney route no. 43 or 44). Tell the driver to drop you off at Anjo World Theme Park in Calajoan, Minglanilla. Snow World Cebu is located inside Anjo World Theme Park.
• People with hypertension, asthma, fever, flu, heart problems, pneumonia, and cold are not advised to visit Snow World Cebu due to the below-freezing temperatures of the park.
• Children younger than three years old are not allowed in the park.
• While jackets are available for use at Snow World Cebu, it is advisable to bring your own since there is a limited number of jackets available.
• Wearing an extra layer of clothing may also ward off the cold. Remember that temperatures at the indoor park are below freezing.
• Flip-flops, sandals, and high-heeled shoes are not allowed at the place. So it’s best if you wear suitable shoes when you visit. But shoes can also be rented for a minimal fee.
• While cameras of all kinds are not allowed inside the place, you can have your picture taken by in-house photographers for a fee.
• While guests can have a cup of coffee or hot chocolate at the coffee shop, food can only be consumed at the food park outside the facility.