New traffic rerouting scheme implemented in BF Homes Paranaque
To lessen the worsening traffic around BF Homes Paranaque, the subdivision’s authorities have implemented a traffic rerouting scheme since February 24, 2020. New directional signs are placed around the subdivision to guide motorists. A stop-and-go method will also be implemented during rush hours . Below are the routes that motorists should follow.
Entering BF Homes
• Those who will enter the subdivision from Sucat, the President’s Avenue will be two-way to Elizalde Street
• Elizalde Street from BDO/Caltex will be one-way going to Elizalde Gate.
• Vehicles coming from President’s Ave heading to BF Homes and nearby commercial areas should turn right at Elizaldo Street
• Vehicles with authorized BFFHAI non-resident stickers coming from Sucat must turn right to Elizaldo Street then left to Elsie Gatches Street and right to Aguirre Gate
• Vehicles without the BFFHAI sticker must turn left at L. Avelino Street then right to Aguirre Avenue
Exiting BF Homes
• Those coming from Sucat from Elizalde Gate should turn right at J. Cabarrus Street then left to President’s Avenue
• President Avenue from Tropical Hut to Elizalde Street will be one-way
• Vehicles from Sucat coming from Aguirre Avenue should take a left turn at President’s Avenue
Roxas Boulevard to undergo 6-month rehab
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) started the six-month rehabilitation along portions of Roxas Boulevard in Manila last February 28. The rehabilitation will affect four lanes of the northbound side of the boulevard. The affected area starts from EDSA in Pasay to P. Ocampo Street in Manila . The rehabilitation is conducted for repair works, road concreting, drainage improvement, excavation of old roads, and traffic management component. DPWH advises motorists to find alternate routes.
MMDA recommends alternate routes for motorists along EDSA Balintawak
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) issued an advisory for motorists who will be affected by the one-lane closure on EDSA Balintawak going to North Luzon Expressway (NLEX).
The MMDA suggested the following alternate routes:
• NLEX and Monumento-bound light vehicles may take the Balintawak Interchange ramp to Cubao then take a U-turn slot after Cloverleaf Market going to NLEX.
• Light vehicles going to Novaliches and NLEX can take the zipper lane and turn left before the construction site.
• Light vehicles from Monumento via EDSA can turn right to A. De Jesus St. then left to C3 to destination.
In addition, three north-bound NLEX lanes and one south-bound lane to Manila will also be closed from March 1 to 9 from 11:00 PM to 5:00 AM. The construction work is expected to last for 20 days, MMDA said .